IMPORTANT NOTES FOR ADMISSION:-
- Counselling and verification of documents for Defence category candidates (Priority 1 to 5) in ‘C’ Block, Seminar Hall, GGSIP University Campus on 05 Jul 2019 at 10:30 A.M.
- Counselling and verification for wards of Army personnel in ‘C’ Block, Seminar Hall, GGSIP University campus on 05 Jul 2019 at 02:00 P.M.
- Demand draft of 1,01,000/- to be taken alongwith to GGSIPU at the time of counselling.
- All relevant affidavits to be made from Delhi State.
The Admission of 2019 Batch will be through NEET 2019
Age. You should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission.
Essential Qualifications. Candidates should have passed the 12thClass under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CSBE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognised University/ Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY Candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject and expect to pass the examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination. However, their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks. If the Institute has to consider an examination of an Indian University or of a foreign/university to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme/Intermediate Science examination, the candidates shall have to produce a certificate from the concerned Indian University/Association of the Indian Universities to the effect that the examination passed by him/her is considered by them to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme/Intermediate
Minimum aggregate. The minimum aggregate of the marks in ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY obtained in the qualifying examination (as in the Essential Qualification at “Essential Qualification”) required for appearing in this examination are : General and OBC candidates: 60%SC/ST Candidates 50%.
* Fee fixed by State Fee Regulatory Committee (SFRC) for a block of three years.
* Fee is revised for all batches after three years based on SFRC notification.
* MBBS being a four and half year course fee structure will change as per SFRC notification meant for that academic year.
* Fee structure for academic sessions are as under.
ACADEMIC YEAR ACADEMIC YEARS ACADEMIC YEARS
2016-17 2017-18 & 2018-19 2019-20, 2020-21 & 2021-22
Tuition fee- Rs 360000/- Tuition fee- Rs 360000/- * Tuition fee- Rs 4,32,000/-
University Fee- Rs. 15000/- University Fee- Rs 15000/- University Fee- Rs 15000/-
Student Activity Fee- Rs 1000/- Student Activity Fee- Rs 1000/- Student Activity Fee- Rs 1000/-
Alumni Fee – Rs 5000 (New admissions) Alumni Fee – Rs 5000 (New admissions) Alumni Fee – Rs 5000 (New admissions)
Hostel Development Charges – Rs 19500 Hostel Development Charges – Rs 19500
. .. (*) Subjected to review by SFRC