Undergraduate Admission for MBBS in Army College of Medical Sciences is conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
Registration in GGSIPU website on appropriate date is compulsary for admission in ACMS.
Age : You should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission.
Essential Qualifications : Candidates should have passed the 12thClass under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CSBE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognised University/ Board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY Candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject and expect to pass the examination with required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination. However, their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks. If the Institute has to consider an examination of an Indian University or of a foreign/university to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme/Intermediate Science examination, the candidates shall have to produce a certificate from the concerned Indian University/Association of the Indian Universities to the effect that the examination passed by him/her is considered by them to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme/Intermediate
Minimum aggregate : The minimum aggregate of the marks in ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY obtained in the qualifying examination (as in the Essential Qualification at “Essential Qualification”) required for appearing in this examination are : General and OBC candidates: 60%SC/ST Candidates 50%.
* Fee fixed by State Fee Regulatory Committee (SFRC) for a block of three years.
* Fee is revised for all batches after three years based on SFRC notification.
* MBBS being a four and half year course fee structure will change as per SFRC notification meant for that academic year.
* Students to re-register every year in Jul-Aug.
* Fee to be paid by Aug of the year.
* Fee to be paid as long as student is on the rolls of ACMS.
Fee structure for academic session 2021-22 is as under (in INR)
- College Tution Fee* (Less Rs. 40,000/- deposited in university)* – 392,000
- Refundable Security Deposit – 15,000
- University exam fee – 15,000
- Student activity fee – 1,000
- Student alumni association – 5,000
- VSK – 120
- Admission Fee – 1,000
Total – 429,120 (Rupees four lakh twenty nine thousand one hundred twenty only)
(*) Subjected to review by SFRC.